Friday, January 14, 2011

Bienvenidos a Costa Rica

Well I am here. In Costa Rica! I seriously don’t even know how to feel right now. My family is super nice and they are trying to help me when I don’t understand what they are saying. So far so good. And they have internet, always a plus. They also told me I should be able to walk to school (yay!). But it is dark here and I haven’t been able to see anything yet, so I look forward to tomorrow and the walking tours of Heredia.

I am pretty sure I will not be able to sleep tonight. I will just unpack and try to relax. I can worry about sleeping tomorrow after my orientation. The Spanish is coming along pretty easily for me, thank goodness. But I really cannot wait until I get to be amazing at it.

I guess I don’t have too much more to say other than that. I am gonna try to relax and unpack, make my room a home. Maybe, possibly sleep. But if you see me on facebook, please say “hello” since I am sure I could use more assurance about being here.

I suppose I ought to go. I will keep you all updated about tomorrow and school. I would love to skype with anyone!!



Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment